fuel usage question

Thank everyone.

Realy, here in Brazil, the jetting is always large and the mileage are always less. But in my EC250 05 i was able to ride 30-40% more with one tank.

The bike is running well but i belive it can be improved a bit. I was thinking in a needle with the same diameter but better shape.

Bringin it back...

So which needle did you run in your 250 Leo? Just out of curiosity. It wouldn't be a bad place to start again.

So same jetting in the 05 and the 11, but the older bike got 40% better fuel economy.

Did it have any other work done to it? Have you had the head modified and squish and compression corrected? They will also make a huge improvement in efficiency.

no any head mod in any bike. Never see this in brasil and with the different gasoline i'm can?t use the standard in this forum.

To me, looking to the carb. In ALL GasGas the carb is not aligned front to back.

gasgas7640x480.jpg

DSC03030.JPG

In newer models, looks like there more angle. This can made the gasoline leak more???

Its angled forward to keep it level for all the time you spend on the back wheel :D

I noticed the same thing looking at mine, but even then I get great fuel efficiency.

Back