G2 throttle tube

I called the owner today and talked to him about what I was thinking.

He said the quick throttle comes with a #25 cam. He also said that my KTMs will fit all the other cams without modification. I guess KTM uses Domino throttles. Does Gas Gas too?

In the end I'm getting 4 cams so I can play with them and see how they effect things. #25, 50, 200 and 300. I don't need 100 because I have those.

Another thing to play with :)

Good stuff. I know who to ask when I want to 'borrow' a cam :D jokes. I should have got a 050 with mine. I won't be doing too much testing. Just going to run the 025 and if I don't like it they've thrown in a stock (100) cam so I can still use their setup as I am now. I have a feeling the 050 will be what I'm after.

As per Domino throttles, just about every 2T out there is running one. Pretty standard piece of equipment.

Pretty sure its not in the standard kit, but thanks for the offer Trev! I think they'll do me a good deal down the track if I'm not entirely happy with the setup. Likely going to cost just as much for postage as parts. Gotta love that!

I just installed a G2 throttle on my '05 EC300, 2 nights ago. Finally got out for a little rip today, and I gotta say, its pretty smooth. Went with the 400 cam, and it definitely takes out some of the 'blips' when you are pounding over rocks and such. Easy install, nicely machined aluminum, good stuff. While I was at it, I also installed the G2 handguards and new Domino grips that I had ordered along with the throttle. Ready to smash some trees now!

I got a g2 throttle rive new in the package when I bought my 13 xc300 a few months ago.

I am getting used to the power delivery etc, but am really trying to decide if I want to install or.

I also just got a rekluse exp 2.0.... how well will those work together?

Thanks!

Its all personal preference and will depend more on the cams that you end up installing as to how it feels and if it works for you.

I got a g2 throttle rive new in the package when I bought my 13 xc300 a few months ago.

I am getting used to the power delivery etc, but am really trying to decide if I want to install or.

I also just got a rekluse exp 2.0.... how well will those work together?

Thanks!
Like a dream bike, then all you need is a LHRB?

Back