Gas Gas EC Parts For Sale (04-11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you still have front forks 2011
And a good front wheel assy, rim, spokes, hub
I have a 2010 EC 300 w Sachs forks but I?m thinking the zokes would mount up.
Guess I should see if same triple clamps for both forks

I'm looking for a seat and a tank stock is ok but int in clark also please text 775-224-4180

I don't text but I have a stock tank. Took it off my 07 gasser to put on a larger tank. Gas cap is included but may leak at seal - I know my 2011 gasser does.
$35 plus shipping.

Please make sure to pm me or email me directly at larrivee473 at gee mail if you are looking for parts, as I am unable to check this board often. Thank you.

Looking for the starter bendix or complete e-start set up.

PayPal ready

Thanks-Carl
Just so you're not waiting on him to reply, I can tell you that I purchased the complete e-start setup from him a few months ago. Sorry.

Help

Hello, I am new to this forum and I need some parts. I have a 2005 gas gas 450 fse and apparently, from what I've seen, its a real pain to find parts for this bike. I am looking mainly for a gas tank for it and the speedometer/ tachometer. I think I can use a different, compatible speedometer but not sure how to go about finding out whats compatible. But if you had an original, that would be great. Thank you.

04 stock tank

Do you happen to still have a stock tank to fit an 04. I know this post is old but worth a try. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back