GasGas EC144 Ltd. Racing

Elvis74

I finaly did it, I bought today 1 of only 2 ever build GasGas EC144!
The Bike is equiped with the ?hlins Shock and the new Marzocchi closed cartridge fork, complete HGS exhaust with a special CDI, Haan Wheels, etc. etc.

I cant wait to ride it! :D

Attachments

• hufoGG.jpg
    hufoGG.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 147
CONGRATS! I have a 08 CR144 Husky and it is a total blast. I have no doubt you are gonna love the GG144. I also look forward to your ride report, enjoy.

Nice!!!!

I'm hoping for the day theyre common so i can buy a used one
Enjoy!!
Stoby

it's done, I made the first ride! :D

switching from a EC300 to the small motor is much more difficult than I thought.
You can not ride any more with torque, you have to turn up the rpm when you want to go fast.
After some turnes on a mx track, I had a very good feeling on the bike. The stock 48mm Zockes are much better than the 45mm ones. The complete supension is on the same level or even better than the customised 45mm Zockes with the Reiger-Suspension Shock. This is the first stock suspension I've ever rode without and modifications and it works!!!

About the motor I don't whant to say too much, because I am still trying to get used to it. It is very powerfull with torque from the bottom.
I am not sure, but I think I was as fast on the track than with my EC300. Give me some weeks to get used to it and I will be faster with the EC144 than with the EC300.
I would never belive that the handling is so easy and the corner speed could be so high. Riding a smaller bike is so much more fun!! :p

That is v.nice but how did u manage to get a 144?

it was very easy.
In my neigborhood is the GG dealer who is managing the german enduro team and he build th?s bike for his own. My fortune was that he has not the time to ride the bike and that's the reason why he sold it to me.

one funny story I forgott!
I was riding with a friend and he was at the track with a TM250 MX Bike and with a Beta Trial Bike.
Usually we have allmost the same speed, but on my second turn on the 144 I overtook him! :D
After ha was very quiet and changed from the TM to the Beta and whent Trial riding!
So it looks like I was quite fast on the smaller one!

Elvis,

I know, I was making a joke. It is true though, in the state of NJ no riding is legal except for MX and special events in the woods. It is perhaps the most offroad unfriendly state in the USA. Despite that, a lot of fast guys are from here.

Glad you like that 144, thats a nice option. Good luck, ride safe, and don't eat the salad!:eek: My wife in in Berlin on business this week, and I told her the same thing.:D

Back