Gasgas riders rides.. please post some pics/video..

Did a 25 mile loop on the studded tires today. It was one of the best winter rides yet. The trails in the tree cover were frozen and fast!

164464_10151756726753275_1536269575_n.jpg

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2036577

I guess you could've cursed the KTM...then rode on. Was that Brad?

Yup. I couldn't get around him, the groove was too deep and slick to get out. In hindsight I should have rolled back and taken the option, but I thought he would clear out quick enough. Was I wrong on that...

He loves the bike. It was a $600 bike that needed $100 in parts. Great deal.

You missed a great day today. And I got the carpet and installed it last night in the van. Best $20 of the week. I'll post pics later after I get back into the groove of working day shift.

I almost took a sick day to join up. Since my no call-in streak is at almost 5 years, I opted to go to work. Eventially I went home, sat on my bike & pouted;)

I almost took a sick day to join up. Since my no call-in streak is at almost 5 years, I opted to go to work. Eventially I went home, sat on my bike & pouted;)

Good for you. I only call in sick if I'm truly sick, as it would do no good to my standings if I got injured while riding on a sick day.

I am posting some videos in the ride report. If you go to my youtube or Contour pages you can see all of my videos. Some are pretty good, some are not. That's the way it goes.

Ride report with videos here.

Oh, and here is the latest picture of my 2002 300. It doesn't look much better when it's clean. But, it runs and rides, so I can't be too upset.

IMAG0367_zps0df2fd97.jpg

Nice vids cladoo !
I've been on University Drive a few times, the camera never quite seems to do those hills justice !

I know the last hill climb to the top is a pretty tough one and the downhill is a real doozy!! VERY STEEP and the loose rocks don't make it any easier!! :eek:

Not necessarily the most technical trail, but it is only 20 min from my house.
I have older footage of this trail but this one is much better. It is unedited and no music.

http://youtu.be/gPhE7qrL8pc

Steve Beane is the only other person who has been on this trail besides myself and my riding partner Matt(on the YZ250)

Great pics and videos folks. My 2010 EC250 on a break this past Sunday.
It needs a pipe guard.:

Back