GECO Special Parts "Brake Pedal"

gasgasman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got my GECO Bling parts installed and tested.

My OEM brake pedal was loose and stuck out too far at the frame for my liking.
Here's the GECO brake pedal.

geco4.jpg

The pedal pad is the same width as stock, but feels a lot better when applied. It is actually easier to modulate. The replaceable inserts need to be Loctited. As you can see, one of mine fell out.
8-3-12010.jpg

The tip and be adjusted three ways.
geco5.jpg

Pedal came with a high quality bolt with O-ring seals.
geco6.jpg

Pedal hugging side case.
geco3.jpg

8-3-12009.jpg

geco7.jpg

I'm very happy with this brake pedal option. It is very sturdy and if you do tweek it, you can bend it back.

If you are interested in any GECO products.
Please contact Erik at
offroadchampions@gmail.com
He is very easy to work with and I had my stuff in a week or so.

OffRoadChampions.com is importing the Geco parts.

I had to wait about a week.
I would contact them to find out about shipping costs. It can change as the Buck value fluctuates.

I went and bought the gecko brake pedal as well but mine came with a different tip than the previous one shown. It has no removable teeth just the tip is replaceable. Much better bolt and bushing than stock though. I'll have to mount her up and see what it's like!
umuduqyv.jpg
e7ubepu8.jpg
y9e2u7y4.jpg

hey gasgasman and nambo-trev, what year of gasser do you have? I have an 07 ec250 and i cannot find a replacement brake pedal. The previous owner put some flimsy after market pedal on and its hard to locate and feel when riding. it looks like there are a few after market ones that might fit, but im wary about buying the pedal to only find out it doesnt fit...

A better option would be a Yamaha YZ brake pedal.
You just have to shorten the GG pivot bushing.

A better option would be a Yamaha YZ brake pedal.
You just have to shorten the GG pivot bushing.

Curious, what Yamaha brake pedal fits what GG? The one on my '11 is a little tweaked and would love to get an awesome replacement.

My 07 has a folding tip. It got a bit floppy so I fabricated a new block of ally and got that welded to the old lever and made a new rivet to hold it together. Much more positive to stand on now. The pivot bush gets replaced yearly as it's a cheap sleeve.

Not as positive as the newer fixed tip but a mates got driven into his case and cracked it. Cant have everything I guess.

So the yz one; is the pivot point to mastercylinder point the same? My 07 was hard to match up to any mastercylinder in the paddock of bikes as that mount position was wrong. The GG was longer so leverage and alignment was duff.

The 07 had an odd bore size as leverage different. I got mine resleeved but maybe I could have changed the lever and mastercylinder. I haven't measured this btw so I'm not making a recommendation but keep an eye out for the difference in years and makes.

Back