GGMan & RGranger

Boomhauer

Bought this camera 2 weeks ago. I have used it on 2 outings now and am really liking it.

The Video starts out with me filming rgranger and then moves to gasgasman.

All I can say is the ending does not happen that often!:D

http://vimeo.com/20489576

Nice camera work Boomer.

You know what they always say? You always hit the dirt while the cameras rolling.:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That will probably be the only time i get to see Girard ride. I was too far behind to see him on our visit last year. His dust would have already settled by the time I rode through.

Very nice.

blitz

That will probably be the only time i get to see Girard ride. I was too far behind to see him on our visit last year. His dust would have already settled by the time I rode through.

Very nice.

blitz
That is exactly what I was thinking!!!

Ouch that looks as if it stung a bit, moving pretty slowly before remounting.

That looks like some very fun and very fast terrain. Which part of Texas is this in? Looks like your primo riding time of the year is right now. Looks like your getting comfortable on the Berg.

Thanks for sharing!

Roscoe

Thanks for sharing... hopefully one of these days I will be able to make it down the SHNF to ride. Only live about 4 hrs north of there.

Ouch that looks as if it stung a bit, moving pretty slowly before remounting.

That looks like some very fun and very fast terrain. Which part of Texas is this in? Looks like your primo riding time of the year is right now. Looks like your getting comfortable on the Berg.

Thanks for sharing!

Roscoe

This is our National Forest which is one hour north of Houston in between Conroe & Huntsville. Nothing tight about it.

The Berg is awesome and I am still trying to get use to her. My confidence is slowly coming back hence why you see my butt sitting so much. I use to ride the gasser 75% standing, but "Olga" and her fuel injection has scared me a few times! LOL

This is our National Forest which is one hour north of Houston in between Conroe & Huntsville. Nothing tight about it.

The Berg is awesome and I am still trying to get use to her. My confidence is slowly coming back hence why you see my butt sitting so much. I use to ride the gasser 75% standing, but "Olga" and her fuel injection has scared me a few times! LOL

Wow that close to Houston. I spent a summer down in the Houston area when I was a kid, hated it. Saw cockroaches as big as mice and skeeters that were man eaters. Never forget it! :D
Remember I'm a northerner it was too frickin hot a humid for me, Sweatin just sitting still, about died. Never been back to Texas.

Good to hear Olga's keeping ya happy. See I want that fuel injection for the mountains, it'd be so sweet.

Roscoe

Roscoe,

We still have the rat sized roaches here and the skeeters seem to get bigger every year. This past weekend was 80 degrees and I was sweating like a pig. LOL

Back