GGMNA acquires OEM parts from Gofasters

Holly crap what a wast of my frigin time reading this.you people bitch and moaning go buy a KTMYamasukihonda and shut the F up.Ibought my first GasGas in 09 I have two now NEVER have I had a problem getting parts in in more than three days from Hall or GoFasters :confused: When I road Honda's it took five days to get anything.

I do not see any problem.

Bitchers and Whiners sell your GasGas I am tired of hearing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have checked several threads here on the board and everyone including Clarke says that their tank does not fit the 2011. From the photos that I've seen the shrouds don't seem to be even close to fitting from the base of seat to over the radiators.

As has been stated, it is a Clarke tank made in the US. I have one on my 2011 (ordered red instead of the natural color as in your picture). It fits in place fine and the seat/tank junction is OK. The fitment of the shrouds is the real issue. There is no way to get a factory look with the GG shrouds on the Clarke tank. If you look closely at photos in past threads, there are significant gaps where the tank forces the shrouds way out. So it is a botch job, but the only way to easily get more fuel capacity.

I do not run shrouds on my bike and the tank looks fine without them. All the other parts I have mounted near the tank make the area look busy. No one has ever asked me why I don't use shrouds. The GG engine runs so cool, I doubt it would ever overheat.

This tank discussion is tangent to the original topic. I think the changes that are happening are exactly what's needed to promote and support the brand.

As has been stated, it is a Clarke tank made in the US. I have one on my 2011 (ordered red instead of the natural color as in your picture). It fits in place fine and the seat/tank junction is OK. The fitment of the shrouds is the real issue. There is no way to get a factory look with the GG shrouds on the Clarke tank. If you look closely at photos in past threads, there are significant gaps where the tank forces the shrouds way out. So it is a botch job, but the only way to easily get more fuel capacity.

I do not run shrouds on my bike and the tank looks fine without them. All the other parts I have mounted near the tank make the area look busy. No one has ever asked me why I don't use shrouds. The GG engine runs so cool, I doubt it would ever overheat.

This tank discussion is tangent to the original topic. I think the changes that are happening are exactly what's needed to promote and support the brand.

Neil, thanks for the info!

I still love me some GasGas.

My bro has 2011 EC300 and Clarke Tank. Poor shroud fit but worth it.

Mark and many others have served us very well, and we thank them.

My local Yamaha shop can take up to three weeks for parts for my daughter's 07 Yamaha.

RMATVMC DOES have a few GG parts, GasGas is under their bike selection drop down menu now.

If my local dealer Fritz Kadlec (2 hrs drive) WILL stock GG parts, and ship them in a reasonable time, I will buy EVERYTHING from him. Including a new bike when it is time (2015 yah buddy!).

Jump ship if you want, I'm staying.

I started a thread in April about how I felt Gas Gas was dropping the ball in regards to the Amateur offroad racing game in the U.S.

If I remember right, the problem wasn't that your opinion was unpopular it was that you never made a point...

Don't derail this thread please, just post in another new thread if you want to contest your being banned or unbanned or opinion on amateur racing...

This is a step in the right direction.
The earlier thread was deleted .
And it isn't coming back.

I got the message.

My last 3 bikes have been KTMs and I have no complaints about KTM ... except their 4-stroke motorcycle pricing is getting out of hand and the pricing on new left-over 2013-2014 GasGas motorcycles is VERY attractive.

Any updates on general parts availability?

Any what about larger fuel tanks?

I spoke to a local dealer with whom I have done quite a bit of business with over the last 7 years. I have gotten to known the owner pretty well and he is still a KTM and GasGas Dealer.

However he doesn't carry any GasGas inventory and won't until they straighten their distribution network. Sounds like he had orders for bikes many years ago and was even sponsoring a GasGas racing team back then. Problem was the bikes and the parts he needed to support his customers never arrived.

Recently a local Beta dealer stopped being a Beta Dealer. So I went to talk to this shop owner about maybe carrying the Beta line.

His comments were roughly that Beta is a fine bike... but it seems like the Italians are always at a party and are not there to support their Dealer network. He wasn't surprised when the other dealer stopped carrying Beta.

He said that while he really likes riding the reality is that he runs a business. To do so he needs business partners (suppliers) that want to succeed and run a business. This is the reason why he pretty much only carries KTM and the Japanese bikes. He said there is a process to the procurement and payment of the goods and when you follow it things work really well - there are no surprises. You order bikes and they show up.. you order parts and they show up when they are suppose to show up.

By carrying these product lines he is not spending 24/7 trying to support his customer and can afford to do some riding himself.

To clarify, while I have a couple of prospects "waiting in the wings", GGMNA does not have an authorized dealer in GA. Once MY16's begin to arrive, we hope to finally have 1-2 new dealers in the state.

To clarify, while I have a couple of prospects "waiting in the wings", GGMNA does not have an authorized dealer in GA. Once MY16's begin to arrive, we hope to finally have 1-2 new dealers in the state.

Rod,When should we expect the arrival of your '16's ??

Or a bike you could ride hundreds of offroad miles in a day. A gg 4t for the desert would be sweet. Nothing funny about it.

Haha I got my 2t I won't get rid of. I want a 4t for baja �� you can never have to many dirt bikes.

Last edited:
Back