Hey guys

willy559

Hey guys Im getting rid of my 2014/15 GAS GAS Anniversay 250 race bike. Its 11 months old, comes with a 3.0 Rekluse with every option available from Rekluse. Rad gaurds, skid plate, pipe guard. I also have a house of horse power pipe silencer slide and needle. New tires front and back. Extra set of plastic. Rear tire has a mouse in it. I know this is not in the for sale section, but oh well.
asking 6200 Canadian dollars. Blowing this bike out, anyone interesed I can send pictures too. With the strong American dollar someone could snag this bike cheap! I bought this bike off TuffCity Powersports and they have done all the service work on it, including the Rekluse set up.

Last edited:
:)Yes I would sell it separate.. House of horespower pipe with carbon fibre guard silencer slide for carborator and a JD needle. Made this bike fly!! $350 Canadain.

With the American dollar you could snag this bike for 4750.00. PLus shipping, I will box it up. Micko 24, I will send you pictures if your interested. Its only 11 months old and in sweet shape. Pm me your email. Thanks

Skid plates in good shape ! Only pic I have . Fwiw it's a nice ride maintained by an accomplished shop and rider

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys Im getting rid of my 2014/15 GAS GAS Anniversay 250 race bike. Its 11 months old, comes with a 3.0 Rekluse with every option available from Rekluse. Rad gaurds, skid plate, pipe guard. I also have a house of horse power pipe silencer slide and needle. New tires front and back. Extra set of plastic. Rear tire has a mouse in it. I know this is not in the for sale section, but oh well.
asking 6200 Canadian dollars. Blowing this bike out, anyone interesed I can send pictures too. With the strong American dollar someone could snag this bike cheap! I bought this bike off TuffCity Powersports and they have done all the service work on it, including the Rekluse set up.

Where are you located?

Back