Husaberg-bye bye

Most reports here on the 4CS is that they haven't been valved very well at all. Mushy, driving, blowing through the stroke, and bottoming before even getting up to race pace. The good news is that local tuners have sussed out what works and can make them amazing.

Look forward to your comments Trev. I don't even need to mention that I also much prefer the 250 capacity over the 300.

I was looking at one last week. A KTM with some nice stuff and a few must do mods(like the clamps) done. Very nice bike, If it only had linkage like the KTM XCs, would lower the bike a little too. Of course this is JMO, it's really cool when you find something that just works, good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The linkage on the ktm's hangs down like an anchor. You can hardly get one over a large log the link is so low. It's amazing they would even consider that to be a decent setup.

They need a skid, just like the new GGs. Actually all newer bikes seemed to evolve to the same basic linkage geometry. My brother's new Husky is the same as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reports here on the 4CS is that they haven't been valved very well at all. Mushy, driving, blowing through the stroke, and bottoming before even getting up to race pace. The good news is that local tuners have sussed out what works and can make them amazing.

WP did a huge revision on the 4CS for this year but to be quite honest they still seem to be quite complicated to work on compared to KYB/SHOWA/Marzocchi 48

Back