jetting for short body PWK.....

haugergaard

Hello!
first post for me :) here on gasgasrider. I bought a 2009 Nambotin a few weeks ago and it seems to have the short body PWK. Anyone found any nice jetting setups for winter riding with this carb. Preferrably with slide 7????

carb

winter 45 p 180 m cek middle 50 to 1 amsoil dominator 20 to 50 f at appro 1200 ft . above 50 f go down one on jets this works great for me 09 300 o6 300 03 300 with cek, electric motor type power no big hit good luck keep us up to date please!!

Read that this carb needs to be jetted leaner than the pwk found on earlier models? Is your experience with the carb i am talking about? Or am i wrong in thinking this is a different carb???? Suposed to be longer from carb to reeds....

carb

the carb has 2 screws holding the lid on and its shorter frt to rear the jetting i use runs great also use this jetting in my 03 and my sons 06 if youre around 1200 feet it should work. my 09 has the short carb u have

Finally got it tested. Had to go 42 on the pilot, because it was fourstroking 1/4 to 1/2 throttle. 0 celsius, 800-1000 feet. Linear power across the rpm range. Just what i was looking for:)

Back