June in Idaho

Where is that ride? Looks great!

I have some pics from my "June in Idaho" ride up at Bogus last week. It was my first real forray into single track trail riding on a motorcycle, and it was AWESOME! :cool:

not sure how 16 to 1 ended up on the Tyndall /Vulcan trail that you came out on... did you cross the Clear creek road ? maybe I'm missing it on the video.. time to get out my map :)

looks like you rode up it and came back ? I recognize some of the pics , looked like that ...

not sure how 16 to 1 ended up on the Tyndall /Vulcan trail that you came out on... did you cross the Clear creek road ? maybe I'm missing it on the video.. time to get out my map :)

rode down 16 to 1, got lost, got on clear creek road, and finally found tyndall trail. So yes, not all continuous trail footage, parts of a long ride. Ended up going 73 miles on the gasser, which included pouring in a 2L bottle of gas in the tank. I like the small stock tank on the 300, but it sucks for those long rides, I always pack gas now, and even then Im often bingo on fuel.

Back