Long/Stroker rod for 01 XC?

Where else is someone gonna talk about a chainsaw decompressor on a bike but here? If I had been able to do that on my old KX 500 I'd probably still be riding it.

I don't really like autoclutches. I know alot of guys do, but I think the problems far outweigh the benefits.

I'll leave this discussion for another thread though. Maybe I'll start that thread?

I tend to stall bikes due to my bad leg and foot. I can easily use the rear brake, but only to lock it up or nearly so. I can't "finesse" the back brake. So I stall bikes more than most people. I also almost always ride a "gear high", which also causes stalling. I kinda have to do what works for me and just make a bike work as best as I can. A big part of my setup issues are really working around my own limitations. Most of my school teachers wouldn't be surprised. They were always sending notes home saying I was "limited" in my abilities.

Who said I type alot? Must not have problems with my fingers? True! But they just started working again about 4 months ago! Off and on for about 2 years I had problems typing even. I rode all last weekend and my left hand worked at least 65% for the whole weekend! Hooray!

I'm gonna try Freds top end parts. Never know until you try. Is sounds like exactly what I want.

Back