Lost in the PNW

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
Came across this on the Enduro21 site and thought it was really cool to see some stuff I've ridden documented by guys that know how to ride...lol.

I'm pretty sure they camped//staged at Olallie Lake, which is where we stayed the first year there. Also pretty sure that the creek they crossed is where the bridge is out on trail 116 :cool:

Already looking forward to episode 2 :D

http://vimeo.com/107203805

I saw that the other day. Pretty awesome. Can't believe they didn't include you Brad:D

Rory Sullivan is a Estacada Oregon boy! Seems like a great guy.

Maybe they'll do Mcubbins next;)

I've been in a few races where Ricky Russell was in the mix. I'm a top 10 open B finisher, and he usually laps me 2-3 times a race. He's faaaaast. Just as phenomenal on a moto track, as he is in the woods.

If we could get some of these guys on a Gasser, they'd be more fun to watch.

Pack of wolves, lol... Anyway im diggin those mini saddlebag dealios, would be nice to keep the weight off of myself. Anyone know those? Also may not work for my short ass with not much ass clearance

Pack of wolves, lol... Anyway im diggin those mini saddlebag dealios, would be nice to keep the weight off of myself. Anyone know those? Also may not work for my short ass with not much ass clearance

Check out OBR adventure gear....tell them Kevin sent you !

Very cool to see an area one rides, from a whole different perspective. Pretty sure I won't be railing any downed trees the next Gifford trip.

Me & a buddy will be somewhere in Gifford, Sat. morning

Vurb Offroad has both episodes.....I'm hooked......loved the bike across the river.....you guys in PNW are so blessed....the since track is OTH....off the hook!!!

Will one of you guys host a ride week....or 2!

Will one of you guys host a ride week....or 2!

It's a ways out now, but we've been doing an annual trip to Gifford and plan to do so again next summer (probably Julyish). It's an awesome long guy's weekend - usually Wed-Sun; so much fun that my best bud from college flies out from WI :D

Definitely keep you posted if you want to try and make it happen in '15 :cool:

Back