Motosportz Customer Service is one of the best out there.

thumperrider1

I can't say enough good things about Motosportz. Had an issue due to me where I needed a new collar for my 2012 GG damper. They promptly answered my email and sent me a replacement collar priority (next day) no questions asked and wouldn't even take payment.

They have my business for as long as I'm riding, and if I'm not riding I'm dead.

If you are thinking about a damper or any parts please give them a call.

Thanks Kelly!!!

I can't say enough good things about Motosportz. Had an issue due to me where I needed a new collar for my 2012 GG damper. They promptly answered my email and sent me a replacement collar priority (next day) no questions asked and wouldn't even take payment.

They have my business for as long as I'm riding, and if I'm not riding I'm dead.

If you are thinking about a damper or any parts please give them a call.

Thanks Kelly!!!

I have called multiple times and emailed and no response.....
Does anyone know if this company still exists?
Thanks.

I wanted to buy just a tower/clamp, and he refused to sell me one.:mad: He makes nice stuff and has a good rep, I just prefer a damper with a high speed ckt that I can tune the low speed out (Scotts or Fastway).

I wanted to buy just a tower/clamp, and he refused to sell me one.:mad: He makes nice stuff and has a good rep, I just prefer a damper with a high speed ckt that I can tune the low speed out (Scotts or Fastway).

Glenn
When is the last time you contacted him?
I have an email from February 8 indicating he would have dampers for GasGas in 4 weeks...........and now April 9 and nothing

This was almost a year ago, when I was waiting for my bike to come in. I was not interested in a damper from him so never tried to contact him again. From the threads on Cafe Husky it sounds like he has been recently testing and now selling Lectron carbs so he is around. Try there he seems to be a regular.

Were you able to find a tower for your damper? here's what I have, it's on a 2011 EC 300.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 59
Cberg
I like that Straitline mount....
Will it fit a 2012?

I just rode for second time this weekend with my Ohlins SD2.1 damper.... I don't like it.
Anyone want to buy????

I plan to go back to Scotts unless someone has other experience or feedback on what they like.

Cberg
I like that Straitline mount....
Will it fit a 2012?

That I am not sure about, if the triple clamp on the 12 is the same as the 11, I'm sure it would work. Maybe Clay or someone will chime in and let us know if the triples are the same.

Better yet, contact Gas Gas Pacific, which is where I got the mount from and Striatline may be making one for the 12's too.

Thats a sturdy looking part, have their contact info?

The problem with the '12 and pre '10 mounts for the larger 62mm neck is they are designed around the stock Scotts arm length. This forces the tower center so close to the neck it cannot be welded in a normal fashion, and you get that mess Scotts sells with the little intermediate bracket, that flexes and bends. The solution is to go to a +10mm arm. This allows a much stronger tower base, and there is less force on the tower. The Fastway damper dimensions are like this so thats why their tower will work with the +10mm Scotts arm.

If you are the same Stu I think we got this sorted now. all is good.

BTW Email is always the best for us as we are spread over 2 locations and I am running around a lot.

thanks.

Kelly

If you are the same Stu I think we got this sorted now. all is good.

BTW Email is always the best for us as we are spread over 2 locations and I am running around a lot.

thanks.

Kelly

Hi Kelly
Yes - same Stu.
I will get back to you soon once I am done with the install.
Thanks

Cberg,

No, I still need another tower, both my bikes have 62mm neck. Who is Straightline? Canadian? Only Straightline that comes up in a search is a suspension shop in TX. Contact info please, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cberg,

No, I still need another tower, both my bikes have 62mm neck. Who is Straightline? Canadian? Only Straightline that comes up in a search is a suspension shop in TX. Contact info please, thanks.

Straitline is a canadian company, they manufacture mountain bike components and I think they ride Gas Gas. I got the part from Dave at Gas Gas Pacific. I don't think Straitline sells direct to customers so I would say to get in contact with Gas Gas Pacific. The mount was $80 Cdn.

Cberg,

Glenn
I have an extra 62mm tower clamp. I will send you a PM.

Back