my first Gas Gas

Cool, thanks for that, I'll have a bit more of a ride tomorrow and see if I can pick any of those symptoms. Cheers

Or a quick test is to go half a turn richer on the pilot, if it improves you were lean and better to go rich. If not, come out half a turn on the pilot and see what happens. You'll soon pick up what each condition feels like through trial and error and be able to quickly get it where you want.

Remember the air screw isn't a set and forget. Its your fine tuning adjustment for the pilot circuit.

Or a quick test is to go half a turn richer on the pilot, if it improves you were lean and better to go rich. If not, come out half a turn on the pilot and see what happens. You'll soon pick up what each condition feels like through trial and error and be able to quickly get it where you want.

Remember the air screw isn't a set and forget. Its your fine tuning adjustment for the pilot circuit.

No worries. So if the bike is running well with the airscrew at around 2 turns-ish, leave the pilot as is?

Settled on 2 turns, I was able to roll the throttle on pretty hard from a crawl with no real fuss. At 1.5 it felt bogged down (relatively speaking).

Thanks to all for the assistance. I've got a large volume Power valve cover in the mail so she should go a bit better yet!

Back