My GG & Mt. Adams

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
I'll be working on a trip report from our 2nd annual epic adventure to Gifford Pinchot in the near future; here's a quick teaser shot.

156772821.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Here's another shot from one of the great trails we hit - Yozoo trail; long section starts off around 3600 feet and climbs to around 5200 feet 3.5 miles later. We went down during a loop one day, then climbed it in a loop another day. Simply awesome.

156772837.jpg

Did you ride Bishop Ridge?

Yep - went down this year and realized I disliked it as much going that way as going up...lol. Too many rocks in the severe switch-backs and the exposure as you're riding along the majority of sections isn't something I enjoy - don't like the idea of one small mistake causing bike loss or even life loss.

156772739.jpg

Awesome pics Brad!

Sure wish we would have made it up to ride with you. Was waiting on rear wheel bearings for my bike.

Looking forward to the full ride report:cool:

Btw, pm HRR about Nestucca poker run.

Yep - went down this year and realized I disliked it as much going that way as going up...lol. Too many rocks in the severe switch-backs and the exposure as you're riding along the majority of sections isn't something I enjoy - don't like the idea of one small mistake causing bike loss or even life loss.

156772739.jpg
I love the ride up, don't much care for going down. We usually ride that one first, so we're fresh & ride to the top...nonstop. It's a beast, but super fun. I'm Ok on the 250, but prefer the e-start 300...the extra torque is nice. I'm a plus sized man

Back