New Gas Gas owner 2011 EC300 supermoto project

Sweet looks like we are at the same point, I'm just waiting on mastercylinder parts and it should be done,I like that magura M/C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 63
Are you intending to do anything with your suspension? I'm thinking of shortening my forks 25mm and uprating the springs.

I was just thinking of making the front a bit harder as if feels a bit sloppy plus I want to do some stoppies

I would like to make it taller, it's feels really small with the 17" rims on

How's your magura MC? I think I'm going to use the same as I've had nothing but problems with my beringer gonna cut my losses and get something else

I've also found another place that make a radial caliper mount so would like to upgrade to a better caliper at some point

The Magura is a really nice bit of kit. I'm still on the standard hose at the moment, but it's enough to tie the forks in knots! Next job will be rebuilding the forks with new bushes and uprated springs, to take some of the sag out. Once the forks are behaving properly, I can decide if it needs lowering or not.

Finally got the front brake sorted, managed to get a good deal on a new mastercylinder

Been losing my mid trying to wire up some LED indicators

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 26
I've got an 08 EC 300 and a chance to pick up some wheels of a Husky 610 SM. Can you tell me what the brembo caliper that you are using is off of? Or do you know of what caliper I should be looking to purchase to go along with the adapter that you also used?

The brembo I have came with the bike, I've seen a few on eBay they go pretty cheap, mine has 65mm centres on the mount holes, and my forks have 95 mm centres (same as ktm), measure your fork if it's the same as mine I can get you a bracket , the mounting bracket is the hardest thing , also if you don't want a 4 pot caliper you can just get a bracket to use your original caliper with a 320mmdisc

Back