new gasgas in my garage

Oh yeah and the kickstand is terrible. Only dislike so far..thing straight sucks. think im going to weld a small plat to the bottom of it:eek:

Hi dirtyDsun,

Congrats on the new bike.

I see your on your way tuning with trying different jets and needles. I think every 2t owner has to do that to get the bike where they like it. You said you like your power down low and not much of top end user. Keep the stock pipe. It will save you dollars. I've tried the FMF's and the stock pipe wins hands down for low end torque. If you really want to change pipes I have an FMF Fatty (not made anymore for the GG200) hanging on the wall. Its decoration right now but I would sell it.

You don't like the auto-retract kick stand? I kind of like it but it really retracts way to fast.

Have fun with the new ride.

Cheers

Yeah the kickstand doesnt work all to well for me in the pacific northwest, being that I ride a lot of muddy stuff. The thing is like a tooth pick and stabs the ground and the bike falls over. On gravel roads its fine, but in the woods, it sucks! I like how it retracts and tucks up and out of the way though

Back