New graphics for my 11 six days

bukwheat

DSCN1028_zps3655a747.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1026_zpsc96d0408.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Its a Slovakian company....very quality...cut right, fit right...a few dollars more than you might get here, they have a good selection of most years GG up to new ones. Check em out.

off-topic!! i see you have air-cells fitted, how did you manage to squeeze those in behind the headlamp? did you have to remove the overflow bottle?

off-topic!! i see you have air-cells fitted, how did you manage to squeeze those in behind the headlamp? did you have to remove the overflow bottle?

The 11s didn't have the overflow bottle....its a tight fit for sure especially with the switch for the grip heaters and the trail tech voyager wiring/connectors. I turned the Aircells inward.

Moto7man....I'm sorry, I don't remember what brand it is...just the generic aluminum job. I've had several of these type on my last few bikes and they are much cheaper and more durable than carbon fiber guards.

nknudson....the fender went on without any problems at all.

Moto7man....I'm sorry, I don't remember what brand it is...just the generic aluminum job. I've had several of these type on my last few bikes and they are much cheaper and more durable than carbon fiber guards.

nknudson....the fender went on without any problems at all.

That's ok,thanks for the reply!

Back