New guy here! Check out the gas gas I want to buy !

fst96se

Hey all!

I have fallen in love with a gas gas 300 pictured below. It is in excellent condition, a 2013, Its loaded up! Absolutely gorgeous. Comes with the super motard wheels that have never been mounted! I think the tires are race tours...no tread. Probably will sell those as I don't see where I'd ever use them.

I rode it on a demo course at my local dealer. It felt amazing!

I am a new rider at 37 Years old.. I currently have a cr125, recently bought a crf450r, which scared the crap out of me! Sold it just weeks after I bought it. :)

I rode a friend's 2014 husaberg te300, and now I get the 300 thing!

I am planning on riding trails, we have some good wooded areas nearby. I am Idaho, even the pine forests are dry in Idaho in the summer. Not planning any races!

I used to race bmx and mountain bikes, so i do get the hankering for speed and competition, but I will respect the power and keep it in check! :)

Last edited:
Hey all!

I have fallen in love with a gas gas 300 pictured below. It is in excellent condition, a 2013, and i think has about a hundred miles on it. Its loaded up! Absolutely gorgeous. Comes with the super motard wheels that have never been mounted! I think the tires are race tours...no tread. Probably will sell those as I don't see where I'd ever use them.

I am a new rider at 37 Years old.. I currently have a cr125, recently bought a crf450r, which scared the crap out of me! Sold it just weeks after I bought it. :)

I am planning on riding trails, we have some good wooded areas nearby. I am Idaho, even the pine forests are dry in Idaho in the summer. Not planning any races!

I used to race bmx and mountain bikes, so i do get the hankering for speed and competition, but I will respect the power and keep it in check! :)

Looks like it has some goodies on it as well, Scotts, BRP, Rekluse-see which one, rear disc guard
Forum rule is ride report as soon as possible after purchase... :D

Hey all!

I have fallen in love with a gas gas 300 pictured below. It is in excellent condition, a 2013, and i think has about a hundred miles on it. Its loaded up! Absolutely gorgeous. Comes with the super motard wheels that have never been mounted! I think the tires are race tours...no tread. Probably will sell those as I don't see where I'd ever use them.

Very....Congrads on the 3honey!

What year is the 125, is it for sale.....

So do you just want to buy it, or are you going to buy it? Looks like a nice bike. Good luck!

Hey all!

Very nice! But I have one question: You sold a CRF because it scared you? What do you think a 300 2T will do to you? :eek:

Very nice! But I have one question: You sold a CRF because it scared you? What do you think a 300 2T will do to you? :eek:

The husaberg and the gas gas both felt much more manageable to me... I felt like the 450r wanted to rip my arms off every time I cracked the throttle. Power delivery felt much more raw to me.

I've spent a lot of time on my 125 2t since I sold the 450r, and I feel much more confident now than I did before shop that may have made a difference when I hopped on the 300s.

Great looking bike!! Nice aftermarket items as well.

I would recommend your first upgrade be... Remove the poly subframe and install the new all Aluminum subframe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ride, try to work w/ the dealer about the subframe. worst case they can be gotten for $225

Goes from this to this...

yhatu7u8.jpg

ymuhepys.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I felt like the 450r wanted to rip my arms off every time I cracked the throttle."
+1 that. Exactly why I sold my CRF450R and now ride an EC300. :D

Is it congrats yet, or are you still considering :D ?

Awesome looking bike, there's nothing like 2T power and fun on the trails!

Is it congrats yet, or are you still considering :D ?

Awesome looking bike, there's nothing like 2T power and fun on the trails!

Well, shoot, don't know what to do... I spoke to the owner (it is a consingment), great guy! I was hoping to hit a certain price point, but can't quite get there.

I talked to a gas gas dealer that has a 5 hour 2012 Gas Gas 200 (pictured below). Essentially brand new.

With this 300 I'd get ALOT of aftermarket goodies, well worth the $2k+ over the 200, but it is just that initial cash outlay that HURTS, you know?

Soooo, what to do?:confused:

ResizedImage951397487809504_zpshck35p0p.jpg.html

Last edited:
Back