New OSSA

Holy crap! What have I been saying for years about a laydown 2-stroke with a high pipe? Its here! Hats off to the out of the box thinking!:)

No linkage. I have to study this a bit. It looks nice. Better than my neighbor's Pioneer from the early 1970s.

Wow, that's pretty! I remember Ossa from back in the day, it's good to see them--or at least somebody who's bought the IP--making a comeback.

No need for a pipe guard and it's injected but not DI. It also looks like it has a lower center of gravity and it's almost as narrow as a trials bike. I love to see this kind of stuff + it's pretty sweet looking.

No linkage. I have to study this a bit. It looks nice. Better than my neighbor's Pioneer from the early 1970s.

Dig around a bit. There is a linkage and a somewhat odd swingarm pivot. Shock is mounted off to the side.

Injected but not DI, you still premix, two radiators up front and on the sides whereas the trials bike had the tank up front and the rad tucked behind.

Dig around a bit. There is a linkage and a somewhat odd swingarm pivot. Shock is mounted off to the side.

Injected but not DI, you still premix, two radiators up front and on the sides whereas the trials bike had the tank up front and the rad tucked behind.

Good eye. Thanks. I only looked at the first picture, and could see what I thought was the shock, and from that angle it didn't look like there was a linkage. You did my studying for me! Thanks.

Killer! I wounder what the two wire are on the right side, under the motor, by the clutch cover are? battery???? They look pretty hefty!
The brake pedal looks very well tucked in as well.....Is it ever going to make it's way across the pond?

Last edited:
They have a couple dealers in the US according to their website. And they are supposed to be showing an enduro bike at Milan this week.

Killer! I wounder what the two wire are on the right side, under the motor, by the clutch cover are? battery???? They look pretty hefty!
The brake pedal looks very well tucked in as well.....Is it ever going to make it's way across the pond?

Two wire is for electric start.

Lucky for me I have an OSSA dealer 30 miles away. I have had a chance to check out a brand new trails bike a few weeks back! Very nice detailing! It will be cool to check one of these out first hand if that make it across the pond?

Is it just me or does it look like somebody forgot to add a kickstarter ... ;) I guess OSSA riders will just have to push a button.

that is absolutely rediculous! i love when a company truly thinks outside of the box. i cant wait to see specs if it makes it out of prototype stage

Is it just me or does it look like somebody forgot to add a kickstarter ... ;) I guess OSSA riders will just have to push a button.

Since it's electronic fuel injection I guess they figure it won't run without a good battery so why bother with a kick starter.

Still a ways off

from the official release ...

The development of the Ossa 250 Enduro has been carried out by the Ossa team working on the project since late 2010 with the goal of having a pre-series of 20 units for importers in early 2013. The first production, which will take place on the premises of Ossa in Girona, about 2,000 bikes will be started to manufacture and distribute in June 2013.

Back