Not for me!

That is pretty close to the ballsy-est thing I've scene, I bet that guy eats live crocs for dinner and has 6 wives. Wow

That video can't be real! At those high altitudes no bike makes enough power to haul around balls big enough to do that s--t.

Yeah, I'm not into the height thing, ballsy for sure. This is one that the hcam lens makes even tougher looking though.

Shamefully stolen from another site

Quote: "He is riding in Grand Junction , Colorado and while it is riding an edge it is greatly exaggerated by the Hero wide angle lens .

I have ridden some of these trails and I'm a complete pussy for exposure .

The snow is fresh and not packed so no problem riding in that , we do it all the time.

A good rider familiar with the trail. "

Does that sound legit for the area :confused:

Cheers

Shamefully stolen from another site

Quote: "He is riding in Grand Junction , Colorado and while it is riding an edge it is greatly exaggerated by the Hero wide angle lens .

I have ridden some of these trails and I'm a complete pussy for exposure .

The snow is fresh and not packed so no problem riding in that , we do it all the time.

A good rider familiar with the trail. "

Does that sound legit for the area :confused:

Cheers
I agree with the statement. If the ground is not frozen, snow on the ground does not cause a problem. However there would be signs of snow on his bike and definately on his tires. The snow In my vid was fresh and you can see it on the bike and in the air.

Posted before in "Not for Me" thread. Also, after a closer look, obviously a fake. Look at the front wheel closely, its not turning.

I looked super close and everything appears awefully legit. I see the wheel turn a few times. The handlebar input looks about right. The suspension (evident by front brakeline movement) seems to be moving in accordance with the terrain. Granted no snow being thrown up is a bit strange but thats about the only thing. If its been staged he has done a lot of work to make it look right.

Back