Off main jet Is this right ?

Packman

Here in the uk its chilli hoving around the 0 -3 degrees , the bike is standard 96
300ec , while on the road unless your on the pipe its very how can i say it not on and not off does that make sence ?

When on the power it flys , its also doing about 16-19 miles on 2.5 ltrs on juice that mixing road @ 50mph and dirt ?

Here in the uk its chilli hoving around the 0 -3 degrees , the bike is standard 96
300ec , while on the road unless your on the pipe its very how can i say it not on and not off does that make sence ?

When on the power it flys , its also doing about 16-19 miles on 2.5 ltrs on juice that mixing road @ 50mph and dirt ?

doesn't make any sense to me...not on, not off...:rolleyes:
have another go at trying to explain what you feel...
what's your jetting like?
condition of your bottom end, any idea?

I think i know what he means , its hard to keep the bike at a constant rpm , i had that problem too but mainly noticed when riding between trails on the road or fire track , your either in the power or it falls flat on its face , is the needle a n1ef by any chance .
Chris

I think i know what he means , its hard to keep the bike at a constant rpm , i had that problem too but mainly noticed when riding between trails on the road or fire track , your either in the power or it falls flat on its face , is the needle a n1ef by any chance .
Chris

Yes Chris you have got it , ive been use to a 436 Drz for 10 years :D this 2 stroke stuff is all new to me. Its great through the woods and tracks of Wales even at walking pace in 4-5th pulls strong.

Its using 2.5 ltrs of fuel in 16-18 miles thats a mix of dirt and road. it idles great and pulls very hard in all gears thou smokes a little 20mm oil to 1 ltr.

Standard bike and motor with plenty of conpression :D

Yes Chris you have got it , ive been use to a 436 Drz for 10 years :D this 2 stroke stuff is all new to me. Its great through the woods and tracks of Wales even at walking pace in 4-5th pulls strong.

Its using 2.5 ltrs of fuel in 16-18 miles thats a mix of dirt and road. it idles great and pulls very hard in all gears thou smokes a little 20mm oil to 1 ltr.

Standard bike and motor with plenty of conpression :D

Check the float height to start with as they have been known to be out , then tell us what jets are in it , is it really an 96 or an 06

Back