Oh wise ones out there, keihin numbered needles

Simmo737

Gold Level Site Supporter
G'day guys, I'm just about ready to kick the 98 rm125 back into life after a complete rebuild sans bottom end (all good there) and wonder if anyone knows what diameter an r1470m needle is? The one I've got is a little worn and they are not sure if they can get a new one to oz, I've got an NEDW sitting here so I'm hoping it might be on the ballpark.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ps it's going into a pj carb.

Too lean, the NEDF/NECF should be the same straight dia. I'm using an NECF in my '07 with excellent results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you gentlemen, I just might have one floating around, hyper impressed by the speed of reply!!

Pretty sure I've got NExG and N3xG needles. Only one step leaner on diameter. If you want to play with them I can send them up

I think you've still got that N3EG of mine too Simmo. Feel free to keep it if you test it and it works.

Pretty sure I've got NExG and N3xG needles. Only one step leaner on diameter. If you want to play with them I can send them up

Thanks Nathan, I just went for the maiden voyage and it rips stock, slight hanging idle, I've got a step richer pjet , so that's next.

Everyone go and buy a 125, they are more fun than a circus tent full of exploding clowns.

This ones had everything redone except bottom end ( brakes, bearings, cables, top end, cr front master, seat, levers, plastics,carby....everything) got a vforce reed cage, 9 ounce fww, fmf fatty/shorty and 12/52 gearing and I'm still giggling two hours after. Suspension redone,reasonably good too. 2.2k including parts.

Thanks Nathan, I just went for the maiden voyage and it rips stock, slight hanging idle, I've got a step richer pjet , so that's next.

Everyone go and buy a 125, they are more fun than a circus tent full of exploding clowns.
This ones had everything redone except bottom end ( brakes, bearings, cables, top end, cr front master, seat, levers, plastics,carby....everything) got a vforce reed cage, 9 ounce fww, fmf fatty/shorty and 12/52 gearing and I'm still giggling two hours after. Suspension redone,reasonably good too. 2.2k including parts.

I hear you on that! I really enjoy my 125 as well!

Back