Oldest's Fun on the Oset

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
I've been wanting to get a small loop put together on our property for some time and decided to just do it last weekend. The biggest challenge is we live on a pretty good slope; getting a loop together that didn't involve a serious goat rope climb meant using one of the semi-level areas that's not easy to get to...but totally worth it after seeing how much fun he had :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQ_hVSyeXg

Still needs a fair bit of work and I'd like to extend it...need some equipment...lol.

Dude, awesome! The wife and I were lookin thru some videos on the site and came across this. Warms the heart to see the sport being passed down to the next generation. Love it when he stands up on the pegs!!:D

Thanks guys :D

Just had him out today and forgot to put enough pressure in the rear tire...spun it on the rim and ripped the valve off :mad::mad:

He'll be getting on the 16" version in the very near future, time for his little brother to tackle the 12" and for him to move up. Also have a PW50 lined up for him to start learning this summer - should be a blast at McCubbins :cool:

Back