Oset 12.5 (any childs trial)

Buysomerice

Gold Level Site Supporter
Hey all just seeing if anyone has any leads on a used childs trial bike like the Oset 12.5. Some members here have sold me on it. My friends son is on a pw50 and wanting to make a switch to this. Also if anyone has info like price on the gasgas txte8 that would be great, or any other brand. He is 43 inches tall and 17 inseem.

Hey all just seeing if anyone has any leads on a used childs trial bike like the Oset 12.5. Some members here have sold me on it.

If you can find an Oset, you'll love it - perfect bike for a rider to begin on.

This is what I used to eventually track down the Oset 12.5 our boys ride (well, our 5 y/o rides it right now, 3 y/o is still a bit hesitant to throw a leg over): www.searchtempest.com. Just did a quick search using tempest and found one for $750 in Tulsa OK (http://tulsa.craigslist.org/mcy/4800584126.html); that's probably the price range you'll find most of the used bikes for; if you see one for $500 in good condition - jump on it :D

It took me close to 6 months to finally stumble across a good deal; the good news is they retain their value when it's time to get it to the next family. We found ours in Louisiana and had them shipped, it was less expensive than anything I could find locally.

Good luck! One of the coolest things as a Dad is watching my big guy ride, can't wait until he's able to join me on the trails :cool:

Last edited:
Back