Parting or whole 05 250ec with '11 update kit (PA)

Put it in the smallest box it would fit
$34 first class(they had no estimate but said a couple weeks)
$56 6-10 days

Best I could do.

First Class is fine. do you have a PayPal account for me to pay you with? PM your details if you do.

Thanks for the Extra effort :)

Parts

I PM's you my number could you text me do you take PayPal I'm in morgantown WV and that's a little farther away than I thought I'm interested in more also but I'll take the tank if PayPal works for you

All parts sent out Priority Mail today(except international post BigAl :) ).

I'm leaving for a long Holiday weekend mountain biking trip with my boys tonight through the 4th. I'll still be able to communicate probably daily while I'm away, but I won't be able to ship anything out until Tuesday the 5th.

Please refer to the 1st post to see whats still available or sold. Thanks!

Last edited:
I paid over 800. I thought a fair price for it would be 500 picked up or 580 shipped. It was installed and honestly has one ride on it. Kit would include fork guards, CRF numberplate, headlight, radiator shrouds, seat, subframe, air box, rear fender, and of course the rest of the graphics kit. Oh yeah, front fender too.

Everything that came with the update kit, and I'll throw in my trailtech headlight/kill switch combo.

Last edited:
All parts sent out Priority Mail today(except international post BigAl :) ).

Thanks guys!

The items below are SOLD:

PV cover/ LTR clutch/case guard
Extra Radiators/ '10 AJP clutch perch/lever
GPR stabilizer/ frame post/ bar mounts
Clarke tank/ spare shifter/ frame guards
Cycra ProBends

Thanks Again, will let you know when it arrives

Alan

We're the decals on the plastic or did you install

That's a tough one to answer...
The Cervantes update kit had graphics installed on both fenders and shrouds.
You have to put on the fork guard decals(I did these), airbox, swingarm.
I had headlight printed to match. Didn't finish putting my preprinted numbers on the sidepanel/airbox yet because they needed trimmed and didn't fit perfectly

When you get home send me a paypal invoice I will take the plastic kit if still available thanks mitch

do you still have the rear chain guide? If so what kind of shape is it in and how much for it and the mount?

Parts

If you guys or gals can think of anything hood latch still has I highly recommend getting it he is an awesome seller and everything I purchased was in excellent condition

Back