Parting out 99 gasgas XC 250/274

Drtrider82

UPDATE!

Time to part out the gasser. Bike is a 99 xc250 with 274 big bore kit. Everything except what is listed as sold is still available. Please check fitment but a lot of these parts I know will interchange with the newer bikes. I have been a long time viewer on this thread just have not posted. All parts are subject to best offer. Entire bike is available so if you don't see it make me an offer.

Radiators and shock sold

Price ReducedCylinder and head-Eric Gorr 274 big bore and porting with very little run time, it is ported for his smoother/broader power setup and has had head squish set. I pulled it off yesterday and it is in like new condition with no scratches or marks and has cross hatching still visable. Will include piston and rings. this cylinder should fit most all the newer bikes as well. Very nice shape 200.00

Wheels Both front and rear wheels. 18in rear has been recently re-laced with new spokes and nipples. Front is stock wheel and is straight and in good shape. Both wheels will fit newer bikes as well with the correct spacers and bearing combo's. 125.00 each Rear sold!

Reeds reed cage 25.00 good condition.

Rear brake setup master, caliper and hose without pads. 50.00

Front brake setup complete complete no pads 50.00

LTR Power valve cover perfect condition with bolts. 30.00Sold!

LTR Billet water pump impeller good shape 25.00Sold

FMF Gnarly Comes with fitted guard. Pipe is straight and has zero dents. nickel plating is still shiny and in tact. like new 100.00

FMF Turbine core Nice shape 30.00

Clutch master and slave 30.00 Sold!

stator and wiring 40.00

Ignition coil 20.00

CDI Box stock XC 40.00

Fredette racing solid mount chain guide 30.00 Sold!

Forks 50mm Marzochi conventionals W/clamps. Came off 99 Mc 100.00
45mm zoke conventionals and clamps 75.00 obo.
43 mm white powers no clamps and need seals. 100.00
Swingarm good bearings and seals 50.00

seat with tall foam 30.00 Sold

stock fuel tank 30.00 Sold!

Linkage Good shape with good bearings and seals. 30.00

Clutch assy plates are in decent shape, basket needs filed. 40.00 Sold!

Lower end engine assembly Complete center section minus clutch and clutch side cover. Engine was a running engine and transmission shifts smoothly. Oil passages to main bearings have been enlarged for better lubrication to mains. 250.00

Frame Frame has been powder coated to a black/gray hammered look and is still intact everywhere except for where boots rub. subframe has also been powder coated to match and is slightly tweaked but could probably be straightened out if it presents a problem. (has not so far) 100.00

I will get pictures posted up as soon as I get them.

Last edited:
Awesome seller. Just received the powervalve cover and I can say it was just as described.

Back