Quick throttle

Todd5774

Gold Level Site Supporter
Has anyone heard of a 'quick throttle' that will fit a 300ec?

Am after a shorter turn as am having problems with my wrist. So can't regrab to get WOT

I have an aftermarket throttle with interchangeable cams on it. I use the one with the slower than stock cam to keep from spinning the tire in nasty conditions.
I think the name of the company is G2. It is an aluminum throttle with open end for using bark busters or comes with snap on cap to cover opening. I think it comes with three different cams, stock, fast and slow.

Ta, tried emailing motion pro but there out of office til April, not sure if they will ship to the UK

G2 Ergonomics in the states. Will have them in stock. Come with a variety of cams, however if you want the shortest pull you will need to modify/relieve the throttle body to allow the cam to fit (or they sell a pre modified body too).

I run one on both my bikes as I find it tiresome to have to regrip between part throttle and WOT all the time. It does make the delivery much more snappy/abrupt though so takes a bit more control.

G2 complete setup is the one.
They don't work very well on small bores.
If you are in no hurry I have one with just one ride on it.
$50 plus postage. From the U S.

Found a vortex in the UK so will fit that wednesday when it arrives and see if it makes a difference, as the pain in my wrist has got to point where I'm not riding now, going to see if I can find some of those dampened flexx bars too.

Back