Rear Subframe and components 04 EC 200

djroggen

I have a rear subframe, seat, airbox, number plates, rear fender, and front fender. I also have a front red headlight for an 04 EC 200. Is anyone interested?
umusy4uh.jpg

You can see what I am about to do.

seat

is that a regular or tall seat? My buddy has my old bike with a tall seat on a modified subframe hes looking for a regular seat and subframe assy.
If its a regular seat how much for it all shipped to mass?
Which kit are you buying? I keep looking at them but so far have avoided the temptation.

is that a regular or tall seat? My buddy has my old bike with a tall seat on a modified subframe hes looking for a regular seat and subframe assy.
If its a regular seat how much for it all shipped to mass?
Which kit are you buying? I keep looking at them but so far have avoided the temptation.

Regular Seat and subframe. It could include the airbox as well.

Subframe new is $400, and the Seat is $180 new. I believe the AC Racing Subframe is $200 i could be wrong.

I figure, $175 for the airbox, the seat, the subframe and the rear plastics that go with it. Shipping will likely be $25. I am open to offers as I do not know what these typically go for.

I will be getting the 2011 conversion kit. So it looks factory. I have an 11 300 that needs new plastics so this will be an easy way to make 2 look new!

Regular Seat and subframe. It could include the airbox as well.

Subframe new is $400, and the Seat is $180 new. I believe the AC Racing Subframe is $200 i could be wrong.

I figure, $175 for the airbox, the seat, the subframe and the rear plastics that go with it. Shipping will likely be $25. I am open to offers as I do not know what these typically go for.

I will be getting the 2011 conversion kit. So it looks factory. I have an 11 300 that needs new plastics so this will be an easy way to make 2 look new!

Since you have a newer bike, why are you updating the older one?

You're a tank and a coil remount away from a transformation kit.:D

That's it? Newer OEM tank / after market oversized tank and move the coil from current location (over the head) to the frame loop that on the right side?

Thanks Noah

That's it? Newer OEM tank / after market oversized tank and move the coil from current location (over the head) to the frame loop that on the right side?

Thanks Noah

Sorry Rick:(, I forgot about the different water outlet on your head that needs to be changed out for a newer head. (compare pics of newer heads/outlets vs yours) Maybe you could modify it in some way?? Otherwise that should take care of it. Make sure the tank has the pocket for the upper shock mount (oem tanks pre 03'). I sure like mine now that it's done. Go for it! Edit (97-00 needs the 2011 style carb to air box boot)

Last edited:
Rick,
You need to remove the frame tab that catches the underside of your '99 seat base. Also the coil mount move.
Then, get:
1. a 2000-2006 seat base (New OEM, the 2004 was the least expensive year. Also, if you move the mounting tabs, the Pampera base will work.)
2. a new tank (Tank for 2000-2002 will work best, but any through 2006.)
3. New shrouds to accommodate the tank.

Your '99 200 head is the "new style" ("True" '99 and later design. "Early" '99 250 used the earlier cylinder and head; 200 and 300 all had "new" top ends.) with the shorter and smaller water inlet. It is fine as it is for a conversion to the 2000-2006 seat/tank/shrouds combo.

Side panels are going to be either '94-2000 GasGas, or '96-'98 KX125/250. (UFO still makes them.)

I hope that helps.

Good Riding!
Jim

Back