Rekluse EXP

andykr87

Rekluse EXP. SOLD

I have a used exp that came out of my old 11 300. It works great and is ready to go. $400 shipped.

Last edited:
Guys my manual and install guide dont say either 2.0 or 3.0. It doesnt have a adjustable slave and the part number on the pressure plate is 113-002A. Hope this narrows it down. Bkdwc has first dibs. Then so on to the next guy. Thanks

Andy, thanks so much for the first option. I like your style. I'm gonna pass to the next guy. Thanks again.

I really want to put one of these in my wife's 200 that we just put in the garage.

I'm just an armchair mechanic - anyone know if this will work in the 200? If so, how difficult is the install?

Andy - I'm interested if it'll fit in our '11 EC200. If anyone knows, post up...going to commence searching the web too :)

I really want to put one of these in my wife's 200 that we just put in the garage.

I'm just an armchair mechanic - anyone know if this will work in the 200? If so, how difficult is the install?

Andy - I'm interested if it'll fit in our '11 EC200. If anyone knows, post up...going to commence searching the web too :)

Rekluse says, "All 2t's except 125" you are good to go. A 2hundy with an auto clutch = very cool set-up!

If for some reason it wouldnt work bud id refund your money buy im sure it will fit 200's and up. They all have the same clutch. If you microfiche that 200's clutch and compare it to a 300 id say your in business.

Robicon, nobody has came up with the funds. Ill ship it to you but ill need help on shipping depending on what it cost

Back