Rotella?

ktmguy23

Last time I bought the Rotella full it esd packaged differently than now. I noticed the new T6 says something about energy conserving, does this mean they have added friction modifiers? Can anyone tell me which one to get and where you buy it? Thanks.

i'm not 100% on this, but i would assume it means that zddp levels have been reduced. should still be fine for two strokes, or non pushrod/flat tappet motors....

I have looked around recently and both Rotella T and Rotella T6 carry the motorcycle oil rating JASO MA. This spec includes a friction component for wet clutches plus other stuff good for motorcycle engines with wet clutches & trannies, etc.

Great stuff.

If you want to be sure - double check for the JASO MA rating - it has been on the bottles for a few years now.

jeff

I have looked around recently and both Rotella T and Rotella T6 carry the motorcycle oil rating JASO MA. This spec includes a friction component for wet clutches plus other stuff good for motorcycle engines with wet clutches & trannies, etc.

Great stuff.

If you want to be sure - double check for the JASO MA rating - it has been on the bottles for a few years now.

jeff

Indeed. You have to be a little careful with Rotella because there are many weights and different designations.

Back