Sand riding!

BSM2

I notice that 90% from the riders are riding in the mountains and hardtrial sections.
At the Netherlands we don't have it, we have the oppossite :).
Lots of sand, high speeds and the throtle wide open all the time! :).

Herewith a nice video from me, riding on a KTM 450cc 4stroke (hear the high revs), but know I have a nice gasgas 2014 ;-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrMMRNAuD8
( this clip is on a offroad defence terrain, where normally the tanks are operating :), once a year a offroad for the locals is organised ).

Normally we have organised offroad day's where pasture and trials through the woods is combined.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8ON-ZVyrg

Looks like Fun Stuff! i'm with you on the sand being from Florida:) lots of sand but it is fun to ride. The first video where that joker pops out of the woods made my butt pucker i'm sure it got your attention:eek:
So whats your 2014 Gasgas

Looks like Fun Stuff! i'm with you on the sand being from Florida:) lots of sand but it is fun to ride. The first video where that joker pops out of the woods made my butt pucker i'm sure it got your attention:eek:
So whats your 2014 Gasgas

Yup, stupid idiot, that was pretty close, it's a one way track :rolleyes:.

This is my gasgas!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Love it!
Motor technical much better then the KTM.
Framework doesn't come near to KTM :o (from stock)

The first video where that joker pops out of the woods made my butt pucker i'm sure it got your attention:eek:

That was frickin' nuts - guy almost had a KTM implant :eek: Have to wonder what's upstairs when someone pulls across a hot track like that...just plain dumb.

It's crazy to me living in OR that all those trees and surrounding fields have sand underneath 'em. The track looked fun, why wasn't there more of it through the woods?

Not related to off-road riding, but I'd love to visit your country and check out the Assen GP race (or WSBK for that matter)...I love that track :D

Sweet vids :cool:

Back