Say Gumtree what? Rainforest!!

Looks good! How much did you have to pay those guys to slow down so that you could fly past them??;)

Looks good! How much did you have to pay those guys to slow down so that you could fly past them??;)

1 Beer :p

Haha! Managed to pass the 2 300's (the blue pumpkin and the orange one). Had nothing against the 2012 TE575.. The rider or the bike.. They both walked away..

Cheers! Not much.. Haha 48mm Sachs.. Unknown stock valve stacks.. 135mm air gap.. carrying my 75kg + gear.. Was always pretty happy with the way they have tracked.. Just dropped added 5mm air gap to help me use some more of the travel.. Learnt a bit of a lesson to be careful on re-assembly :rolleyes:

I'm still open to any hints and tips on how to negotiate loose rocks and bulldust..

I'm still open to any hints and tips on how to negotiate loose rocks and bulldust..

On the back wheel :cool:, you cant be deflected if the front wheel doesn't hit the obstacle, and rear wheel kick outs are easier to control than front wheel discretions.

Thanks noobi.. Thats how I try to approach but the terrain I speak of is like single goat track 1st/2nd gear and my skills don't expand that far :p

Wence.. You'd blitz past everyone! I've seen your skills..

I wish, probably looks quicker on the vid although the straight bit was fairly fast from what I remember and the hill was too bumpy too really see much at all. Good fun though, still reckon you look quicker in your vid.

I wish, probably looks quicker on the vid although the straight bit was fairly fast from what I remember and the hill was too bumpy too really see much at all. Good fun though, still reckon you look quicker in your vid.

You'll have to come for a holiday up north and bring the bike! Wooo!! Haha! Wait until tomorrows upload. I think it looks faster.. Might just be that the trail is a bit narrower.

You're not in Cairns are you?
My wife is hanging out to get up there, maybe I can sort something.
Would be great to go up and ride around your way , those tracks look like fun.
You getting a new 12 ?
If I can sell mine I will either get Kegs 11 or a new 12.
Asking $5500 for mine, not sure if that is too expensive or not.
Cheers Mark

Yeah mate. 15 Minutes out of Cairns. About 10km away from the trails in the vids..

I'm considering a 2012 Race in Feb depending on what goodies they come with. I've only got 3300km or so on my 2010 (approx 100hrs) and really can't fault it. I'll be waiting to hear some reviews on the 2012 before taking the hit in the pocket.. Holla out if you find yourself up this way. I work shifts and get heaps of time off. Should be able to get a buddy bike arranged for a day.

$5500 sounds reasonable.. How many hours/kms? If I sell mine I'll be asking 8/8.5 but realise i'll have to be negotiable on that price. My other option is to see what the dealers offering trade.

Will do mate, I thought you were up that way.
Thanks for the invite, we may take you up on that soon.
Cheers Mark

I have no idea on my bikes hours or k's as the speedo was broken when I bought it and I have completely rebuilt the motor , crank, gearbox and topend at the end of last year I reckon. I originally bought it second hand by the way.
Cheers Mark

Wence i got $5400 for my 07 earlier this year, so you'd be pretty close. It didnt have any good bits on it as i kept them for my 10.

Jak ill probably be selling my EURO for 8.5 to start, i reckon.

Wence i got $5400 for my 07 earlier this year, so you'd be pretty close. It didnt have any good bits on it as i kept them for my 10.

Jak ill probably be selling my EURO for 8.5 to start, i reckon.

With or without the good bits? I'll be interested to know how many parts will be able to switch back over from the 2010 to the 2012. Would love to hold onto the S3 head, rad guards, bash plate and p3. Should have most the answers by Feb I spose.

When are you looking at advertising yours NSE?

Back