Scary Fast Power Now on GG EC300

I had one for my little 09 Husky WR125. They say it is suppose to increase bottom to mid range... I found it very hard to tell the difference. But in all fairness the bike did have other issues.
Might be a whole different story on a EC300.
I believe MattR just sold one he might come on and talk about his experience with them.
Do you have one or just thinking of purchasing one?

Take the $$ you would spend on the Power Now and have the head modified by RBD instead if you haven't done so already. He also does a carb mod with a permanent wing among other things that gets rave reviews. I had a Power Now on a 250 and IMO it does little but alter your jetting. A fresh 300 motor with correct squish and good jetting should be all you need and probably more.

Hey GMP,

in general you a right, the 300cc motor has everything you need, but you know it is winter time and I like to do something on my bike! :D
Last year I bought a new suspension including a Reiger Shock and after I made a own design. Now it is time for the motor.

I have one on my 08 husky cr 125 ... it made a definite difference on bottom end. for a 300 I'd go gmp's route if you really need more power!!! If your just looking to spend some money on your bike ..... if you haven't yet ... put the $$$ into suspension tuning

Back