Short clutch lever - magura type

PFD023

Hello guys. Looking for some help. My 2012 ec200 has too long of a clutch lever for me. It's a Magura clutch. I've already used the search option and googled as well. I'm looking for options which won't cost $75 after I factor in the Canadian dollar and shipping. Are there any crossover brands which would fit the magura clutch and be shorter than my stock option? Cheers.

KTMs use Magura and shorty levers are available for most if not all trials bikes. You could see if one of them uses Magura.

I have a 'shorty' Magura lever from MCS(motorcycle spares) that cost $15AU delivered! Not that much shorter than stock though but enough to clear handguards

I have always hacksawed my levers to the length I prefer and file smooth. Why spend money unnecessarily.

Yes. You could weld it back in place as I previously did (and I don't race, just as a safety feature) and it still doesn't compare with the small shorty levers feel. I now use Offparts shorties but I have the AJP clutch, not sure if they make one for Magura.

Back