Show us your snotty section!!

nato

Pretty quiet in the downunder thread section dont ya reckon riders? I thought id post a thread on the snotty hills and rough rocky all round tough stuff! So post a pic or video of your favourite parts of our part of the world. In your post put down the location of your clip.

New South Wales,Coffs Harbour, The WIDOWMAKER.

Attachments

• 6415709121_1646c0cdc4.jpg
    6415709121_1646c0cdc4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 116
Pretty quiet in the downunder thread section dont ya reckon riders? I thought id post a thread on the snotty hills and rough rocky all round tough stuff! So post a pic or video of your favourite parts of our part of the world. In your post put down the location of your clip.

New South Wales,Coffs Harbour, The WIDOWMAKER.

I've cartwheeled down worse :P

Attachments

• Ohh that hill.jpg
    Ohh that hill.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 82
  • more hill.jpg
    more hill.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 86
Heres a hill climb from dirty old En Zee.
At a sand forest 30min out of Auckland city.
Pictures taken from my friends chest mounted GoPro.

killamanjaro1.jpg

killamanjaro.jpg

i have three favorite tough sections 1st is from rocktober mountain enduro..small section that is striaght up a boulder field,video doesnt give you any sense of steepness or the amount of boulders,and this is shot from the bottom..every year it gets worse to get up clean,this is from 2007! when we raced in 2009,there wasnt much dirt left to ride on,all rock to climb up on..

http://youtu.be/6krANvhm4PY

the secon is from the ECEA series,delaware enduro "sluice" section,6mph section,basically ride down an extremely slippery concrete chute,ducking under the four or five beams running across the top,until it drops you into the river bed,all rocks and lots of flowing water,you cant see the holes(and there are plenty!!)and im sure if there wasnt any water it would be easier,i guess they run up the riverbed some years?
heres a helmet cam veiw first

http://youtu.be/mhjiQDysgd4

heres a different view

http://youtu.be/W91BguJO-Qo

This was started in the Oz forum for the Oz guys as I read the original post. If you guys like, and everyone agrees, I'll more it to pics and videos for everyone to try and out do each other. Maybe we can even have a vote eventually for the gnarliest video.

Keep in mind the wide angle GoPro stuff is tougher than it may appear, so don't discount any of these clips as sissy stuff.;)

If Moto9 has a cam I expect some carnage from him, I've ridden in Kaui and hiked Kaui, Hawaii, and Oahu and it was quite nasty. Much respect for those guys.

PEBs bike needs a crank rebuild and he is moving. He is on the bench for a couple months. I normally leave the camera at home when it is sloppy out. I will make it a point to film some carnage this spring.

PEBs bike needs a crank rebuild and he is moving. He is on the bench for a couple months. I normally leave the camera at home when it is sloppy out. I will make it a point to film some carnage this spring.

by the time your ready to hit the trails my class will be wrapping up. Let the games begin :D

I didn't find this obstacle that difficult, however the same could not be said of most of the people from our group.

Attachments

• dad skills.jpg
    dad skills.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 36
Back