Showa Fork Set Up

Kind of surprised there is not a lot of interest in this set up considering the threads regarding fork conversions. I will drop the price to 600 plus shipping. If no interest I will break it all up and sell on flee bay.

Thanks for looking.

too bad

id be in but i'm broke. as it seems most of us are
great price someone will bite at that i bet
What did the forks come off of originally?
good luck
Stoby

I just wanted to make sure that both of you know shipping anything from here to Australia can take a really really long time depending on how their customs handles things.

I once sent a pair of Aplinestar Tech 8's and it litterally took more than two months. I was freaking out, luckily the guy I was dealing with was well aware of how long it would take and he was completely relaxed about the whole ordeal.

Whats a couple hundred bucks in postage! Its small fries compared to sourcing all the parts yourself and then trying to put them together. I don't need them. I already have my sweet setup. When I asked it was for you mr green! You know you want them!

Whats a couple hundred bucks in postage! Its small fries compared to sourcing all the parts yourself and then trying to put them together. I don't need them. I already have my sweet setup. When I asked it was for you mr green! You know you want them!

You obviously have as much faith in my ability to revalve the Sachs as I do lol.
The price for them is good, but after paying the extra few hungey in postage I may as well just get the ttx inserts.

Anyway sorry for the hijack OP. Someone buy these forks already :D

Mmm.. when you gonna do that? :p They're well worth the coin!

As is the kit that Brents selling! Someone! BUY EM!

Killer deal

Darn it Brent why couldn't you have offered this up 6 weeks ago? I'm just about finished my kyb conversion and a word of advice for anyone doing this swap,600$ is a steal.This a total plug and play component and someone should scoop it up.
I'm one calliper bracket away from finishing mine,can hardly wait.
Dave

Darn it Brent why couldn't you have offered this up 6 weeks ago? I'm just about finished my kyb conversion and a word of advice for anyone doing this swap,600$ is a steal.This a total plug and play component and someone should scoop it up.
I'm one calliper bracket away from finishing mine,can hardly wait.
Dave
I agree. I have been keeping an eye on eBay and you looking at about 500 for a set of well used forks, add for the triples, wheel and brake then you still need work on them once you have them. I would be interested but with the wheel you looking at about $300 for shipping so I will sit with my sachs until I find that (or sabotage) local exploded yzf - not as common as the 2t vs 4t arguments will lead you to believe!

What about just the forks and triple? Can you find a wheel over there?

If shipping is affordable we could go Forks, Clamps, brake.

Looking at about 30 lbs and a rifle case for shipping or I think we should pull the forks apart and drain the oil, remove springs, collapse it all down, and that would reduce weight and shipping.

Looking at a package of about 30" x 8" x 5" for the forks. T clamps could go in a separate box probably. 12" x 20" x 5" and 6 lbs likey. Could put brake in there. The wheel is a 21 x 21 x 5 and around 9lbs I think.

Back