So what are the 450's like?

When I was first looking for a reliable 4T DS bike in 2008 GG was my first choice. Up here in Canada getting one plated was nearly impossible. I ended up getting a 08 Husky TE510. I love my 510. Lots of miles on her and I have done nothing to the engine. I did have to jump through some hoops to get it plated but it was well worth it. It was also Husky's first year at FI. Living in BC with many elevation changes I definitely wanted FI. Ya know not to pull anyone away from GG cuz I don't want to do that. But I feel they do have a good 4T line up. They're almost our brothers anyway.:D

Last edited:
If I was to buy another 4t, I'd be looking at the Husaberg's. I'm gonna watch them for a couple more years to see how they stand up. The '09 and
'10 motor have that 70 degree forward tilt that improves trail handling alot. I would also want the aftermarket companies to support it. A large tank for starter's. They are supposed to have the best efi so far for trail bikes too.
I agree about XR's. I won't sell my XR440. Mr. dependable.

If I was to buy another 4t, I'd be looking at the Husaberg's. I'm gonna watch them for a couple more years to see how they stand up. The '09 and
'10 motor have that 70 degree forward tilt that improves trail handling alot. I would also want the aftermarket companies to support it. A large tank for starter's. They are supposed to have the best efi so far for trail bikes too.
I agree about XR's. I won't sell my XR440. Mr. dependable.

Aren't the Hindenburg's having a lot of problems? I have a couple of friends that race them and they look really great. Seems like on thumpertalk or somewhere I saw a lot about it. You know if its on the internet it must be true. I can't remember exactly what it was, seems like valve train or head issues?

Back