Wanted 04 gasgas ec450fse ecu

ROYTRUDGEY

G'day all,

I'm chasing an ECU for my 04 GASGAS EC450FSE, would love to hear from someone with one, or help with tracking one down.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Roy

Hey Roy. Are you in australia? A wrecker in nsw was advertising that they were wrecking one of those a while ago..

Yeah thats them.. Still advertising some of the parts on ebay but no ecu, but does have the wiring loom.. Must have already sold it..

Still looking, countless emails, phone calls, web searchers. Should i just give up and be like everyone else, fall in to the trap and buy Jap crap?

c-mon Roy. Can this unit be rebuilt? I'm sure you've thought of this though.
By the way what is Motorcrosscenter asking for this part? They are having a sale right now.10% off. double check it may have expired. Best of luck.

I dont really know how much should the used one be, the new one is expensive as hell (i heared it's more than 1000) and it's impossible to buy used one.

Hmm... 250 euro + shipping?

I dont really know how much should the used one be, the new one is expensive as hell (i heared it's more than 1000) and it's impossible to buy used one.

Hmm... 250 euro + shipping?

There's one on EBAY for 90 euro, been there a while too, tho it,s not quite the one i need.
So with that in mind i am willing to make an offer, 100 euro delivered.

possible

If that one from vito doesnt pan out send me a pm I might be able to help
Stoby

Oh, u writed that u need IAW15P and that's the one I got, I can't sell it so cheap just because someone need other one, it's rare part and I've got enough space for it in my workshop. Anyway I wish u luck with finding the one u need, and maybe the one for 90 will show up again. Have a nice day:)

Oh, u writed that u need IAW15P and that's the one I got, I can't sell it so cheap just because someone need other one, it's rare part and I've got enough space for it in my workshop. Anyway I wish u luck with finding the one u need, and maybe the one for 90 will show up again. Have a nice day:)

The one you have is the one i need, the part isn't as rare as rocking horse shit or the Tassie tiger, it does exist.
But trying to cash in on someone else's misfortune just ain't the AUSSIE way.
As for selling a 11 year old secondhand electrical part at half price i say good luck with that.
My offer was generous.

I tried to be nice and say 'no' to your offer in polite way but you are simply rude. I'm not trying get rich on your misfortune, my bike also got broken, I know how it feels, I asked this community for help with no response. A bit sad. Why are you trying to offend me? You made an offer, I said 'no' and it should be the end. That's how the world works.

Reffering to '11 years old secondhand blabla', everyday I sell 20+ years old parts for cars, older = more expensive and nobody says 'i can give you shit money for this, get on your knees and worship me, I'm so generous'. If it's not so rare, just get one. Why didn't you buy the 90 one? Disappeared to quickly because it's almost like your tassie tiger? This offer is over for you. No matter for money. It's not like I need it. I can make ashtray of it. People work for shit money, people sell things for shit money and than they are surpirised why economy is down.

Just calm down man, we're both bikers, we both love to ride, lets don't fight each other, we'll just get angry and both without working bikes. I'm sorry for being rude for a second, I'm not happy that I had to write what I writed. Lets say goodbye in peace:)

Back