Wanted: Stuff for my New-2-Me EC250 2011 Race

AZRickD

I had hoped that a good portion of the 2005 DE250 would transfer over to my barely-used 2011 EC250 Race. Turns out, the only thing that will swap over are the wheels, pegs and little else.

Soooo, I need stuff. Gently used carbon fiber pipe guard, shark fin, aluminum skid plate, chain guide, larger tank, steering damper stem for a Scotts damper ---> maybe an under-bar mount for same... etc.

Post here or e-mail or PM.

Thanks,

Rick

The plastic skid plate is worth using. Give it a shot. I like the way they slide and do not bite into rocks. If you like it. your 2K-2 ignition will move over as well. Also compare CDIs before selling the '05 unit.

I did like the '05 DE's iddy biddy stator with the 11oz Steahly FWW tacked on. I had heard that my 2011 2K3 has something on the order of a 17-ish ounce flywheel (?). I will ride it for a while -- I can make the adjustment in riding style. I will be doing night rides so driving the headlight plus my 2200 lumen Magic Shine helmet light is a must. I *would* like to get that Honda number plate for racing. I see GoFasters had it.

+1 on the plastic skid plate, have been using the Hyde plate, but next purchase will be the axp one purely from an aesthetics point of view at this stage

My old Meca Systems bash plate looks like it almost fits as is. Maybe some creative hammer work. Also, my Clarke 3.2 gallon tank drops right in but might have some front bolt issues.

RICK,

I have a brand new, never mounted, FMF Gnarly pipe if you are intersted. It won't fit my 2012. It can be yours for $150

Rick C.

Hey Mr. Two Wheels.

I've heard lots of good things about you.

PM me on prices for a carbon-fiber pipe guard, Honda Number Plate, and a Scotts-shark fin.

Thanks,

Rick

I have a Hyde from my parted out 2011 EC still available. I was thinking of moding it to fit my KTM. Love that skid and pipe guard. Much better than the carbon fiber units IMHO.

Back