Why should you buy new bikes ?

I will not buy KTHusky.

My riding buds are pushing me to buy a KTM/HQV, a 4 stroke at that, since I like to do 100 mile+ death marches. 350 4T with a 3.0 gallon tank will do just do that.

There is now a 4 gallon tank available for the 2T Betas, that is what sold me on the Betas...will get 100 miles+ out of a tank of gas...can stay 2T and it isn't a KTM/HQV, added bonus the dealer is right around the corner from work.

Shown on a 4T, but available for the 2T's. Finally someone designed an Exxon Valdez tank that can accept shrouds.

Beta%20IMS%20Rally%20Tank.jpg

Last edited:
My riding buds are pushing me to buy a KTM/HQV, a 4 stroke at that, since I like to do 100 mile+ death marches. 350 4T with a 3.0 gallon tank will do just do that.

There is now a 4 gallon tank available for the 2T Betas, that is what sold me on the Betas...will get 100 miles+ out of a tank of gas...can stay 2T and it isn't a KTM/HQV, added bonus the dealer is right around the corner from work.

Shown on a 4T, but available for the 2T's. Finally someone designed an Exxon Valdez tank that can accept shrouds.

That's a slick tank on the Beta's. I really hope GasGas releases the 2018 with a long range tank as an immediately available option. I will not be buying a new Gasser until a larger tank is a factory or aftermarket option. Last year I did 530 miles in one day on my WR250 and I dislike riding while constantly being scared of running out of fuel.

That's a slick tank on the Beta's. I really hope GasGas releases the 2018 with a long range tank as an immediately available option. I will not be buying a new Gasser until a larger tank is a factory or aftermarket option. Last year I did 530 miles in one day on my WR250 and I dislike riding while constantly being scared of running out of fuel.

That tank is the main reason I am buying a Beta, got about 80 miles out of my Clarke 3.2 on the GG...have come close to running out of fuel, and I don't like carrying fuel in my pack...did that for years, I am over it.

Would of liked to bought another GG, but there isn't even a 3 gallon for the '17. Might be awhile before anything is available for the '18's. Will have to wait and see. Need a bike now, or I'll miss out on riding season.

Both IMS and Acerbis make a 4+ gallon for the KTM, but for the 4T, 3 gal is the biggest for the 17 2T's...I have had 4T's in the past, while I like them just not crazy about expensive topend rebuilds.

113336.jpg

That tank is the main reason I am buying a Beta, got about 80 miles out of my Clarke 3.2 on the GG...have come close to running out of fuel, and I don't like carrying fuel in my pack...did that for years, I am over it.

Would of liked to bought another GG, but there isn't even a 3 gallon for the '17. Might be awhile before anything is available for the '18's. Will have to wait and see. Need a bike now, or I'll miss out on riding season.

Both IMS and Acerbis make a 4+ gallon for the KTM, but for the 4T, 3 gal is the biggest for the 17 2T's...I have had 4T's in the past, while I like them just not crazy about expensive topend rebuilds.

113336.jpg

So just move on you Debbie downer, ktmtalk wants you more. Lol

I would rather tow a tanker through the bush behind my gasser than pay the markup on pumpkin parts.

Back