Winter 2020 Fund Raiser

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

The GasGas Riders Club is completely not for profit. All time spent by the myself, moderators, administrators is "donated".

The Linux webserver for this website is managed by myself and resides in "my garage". We do have the expense of comcast business class internet to my home to serve it and the expenses are about $140 per month;

We ask for donations once every six months to cover these expenses. The last time We "passed the hat around" was last summer and it's now "that time again".

We accept donations via paypal and information can be found here :

http://www.gasgasrider.org/html/donation.html

Those who support this website are recognized and given a very cool GasGas Riders Club Trophy Team Avatar and are given an updated title with their level of support for the forum.

Thanks in advance for your continued support of this community owned website.

thanks,
jeff

P.S. I was laid off from my job (after 23 years) last august - I had to spend a bit of time looking for a new gig and neglected to properly update a few folks avatars last time around - please send me a private message and I will fix you up.

Done, adjusted a little as our currency is a bit soft compared to $USD.

My thanks to all have donated - we didn't raise enough to cover costs here - only about 60% so far.

So I will be sending out an e-mail to all members soliciting for support. Sorry in advance for the spam!

thanks again,
jeff

My thanks to all have donated - we didn't raise enough to cover costs here - only about 60% so far.

So I will be sending out an e-mail to all members soliciting for support. Sorry in advance for the spam!

thanks again,
jeff

Thanks for the reminder! Funds sent, and thanks for having this resource available to us (even if we don't own a GG anymore...).

Phil

My thanks to all who have donated. There are a small number of members who donate and keep this place rolling. And some are very generous - this is especially appreciated now - in this time of great financial turmoil.

I have been very busy looking for work myself - so I haven't had time to update the membership status and avatars to indicate which members support the site. My apologies for the delay and I will have this done in the coming days.

My thanks again,
Jeff

Thanks for all you do !!!
I appreciate and benefitted by many.
Support payment to be sent once i remember my password 😁

Back