WTB-Front Brake Nissin Master Cylinder 2010 or later.

what numbers are cast into your Honda master?

Im in the opposite situation, my 2011 MC has broken at the pivot (Nissin 11MM)

I have a 1/2" cheapanese one currently fitted and the brake is pants.

Im trying to source a Honda MC as they are much more common here in the UK.

what numbers are cast into your Honda master?

Im in the opposite situation, my 2011 MC has broken at the pivot (Nissin 11MM)

I have a 1/2" cheapanese one currently fitted and the brake is pants.

Im trying to source a Honda MC as they are much more common here in the UK.

My Honda master cylinder is from a 94 CR 250. I think probably any CR master cylinder will fit your gasser.

I bought a cheaparsey CR copy. Think it turned out to be 1/2" which is bigger than 11mm, hence less leverage.

That's great thanks, CR/CRF looks to be the closest match, YZ/WR/KX/RM all have the hose coming off the front which I don't think would be an issue in use but prefer to get it as close as possible.
Read a few reports of the Honda MC using their own developed piston compared to the others which helps.

Ive found a few Honda MC on Ebay but some of them have 1/2 cast into them so I suspect would be no better than my current one. Any idea what year Honda went to 11mm?

That's great thanks, CR/CRF looks to be the closest match, YZ/WR/KX/RM all have the hose coming off the front which I don't think would be an issue in use but prefer to get it as close as possible.
Read a few reports of the Honda MC using their own developed piston compared to the others which helps.

Ive found a few Honda MC on Ebay but some of them have 1/2 cast into them so I suspect would be no better than my current one. Any idea what year Honda went to 11mm?

I will look at my 94 Honda MC when I get home.

I have a gg unit stamped with the 11 for sale. The whole setup, master, lever, line and caliper. $100 plus shipping

Back