2005 ec 300, miles per tank

Niall-griffiths

Gold Level Site Supporter
Hi guys

I'm currently riding a supermoto but wish to return to enduro with some friends, it's just for fun and we are not great riders,

I had a old ec300 and loved it, I have recently found a 2005 ec300 with the 14 litre tank. Any ideas roughgtly how many hours or miles u can get out of these? I would be on the pipe a fair amount where we ride.

Stock tank I usually get @ 50 miles.
B-level rider. Fairly rich carb. setup. 40:1 synthetic Amsoil Dominator. Firm terrain.

Thanks Brian I should be ok then il carry 4-5 litres with me also just in case. Planning on a 60-70mile trip this weekend no idea on fuel stops

Have you confirmed that the tank actually holds 14L? I figure on 10km/L so that would be 140km x .625 = 87.5 miles.

Which tank is actually on the bike? I believe that the Clarke tank to suit that model is 12.1 litres and the IMS tanks hold about 12.9 litres. You might want to check it's capacity before you calculate how much you will need to carry.

Based on mileage I get - I would figure 6 miles per liter or 23 miles per gallon when riding easy.

Back