EE hanguards
EE skidplate
EE tall seat and seat cover
EE kickstand fix
RB head mod to correct squish
JD jet kit
13t front sprocket
EE radiator braces
will have a new pirelli MT 16 on it for the new owner!

Bike bought new last January, has been an amazing bike. It runs very strong with the RB headmod. Bike has been serviced regualry ( filter cleaned/fresh trans oil, chain cleaned and lubed, ect). Bike has maybe 40-50 hours on it, oil has been mixed at 32:1. You wont be disssapointed! Reason i am selling it is i am pretty tall (6ft3) and i like the taller setup on the new 2013...Located in helena MT, will travel 4 hours one direction to deliver if need be. Make me an offer!

Attachments

• gasgas1.jpg
    gasgas1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 171
  • gasgas2.jpg
    gasgas2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Its because of the headlight isn't it :D :D :D

Good luck on the sale and an early congratulations on the new steed!~

The 10's in my opinion were the best looking bikes. You need a price tag on it?

what kind of money should i ask for it? dealer offered my 3500 which i was hoping for more. Not many hours on it, bought it new last year. And i was thinking at that i would try to off it on my own...very nice bike, just need taller!

what kind of money should i ask for it? dealer offered my 3500 which i was hoping for more. Not many hours on it, bought it new last year. And i was thinking at that i would try to off it on my own...very nice bike, just need taller!

not sure what your market is.. around here sadly they are priced at 4000-4500....

Yes, the black 2010 plastic has that look about it, eh?

The failing of that year is the suspension, I had heard -- so you might wish to inform about what components are on it now and how it was massaged by the tuner.

Four hours driving from Helena doesn't get one very far, does it? ;)
It would still cost a bunch of diesel. Have you looked into and/or considered/priced crating it up and shipping?

I've heard anywhere between $200 and $400.

Yes, the black 2010 plastic has that look about it, eh?

The failing of that year is the suspension, I had heard -- so you might wish to inform about what components are on it now and how it was massaged by the tuner.

Four hours driving from Helena doesn't get one very far, does it? ;)
It would still cost a bunch of diesel. Have you looked into and/or considered/priced crating it up and shipping?

I've heard anywhere between $200 and $400.

You know Rick, your forks will fit on that bike? Just sayin! My sachs rear worked outstanding on my old 07' after it was re-worked by Stillwell.

Understood. I'm just saying that potential buyers would benefit from the information. Ohlins vs Sachs vs Zokes. Spring rates. Tuner. Valving changes.

My problem is the Gas Gas bikes are so damned sexy I would like one of each year and size. To bad I can only ride one at a time! This is a beautiful bike.....yes yes I'm coveting it! :eek:

My problem is the Gas Gas bikes are so damned sexy I would like one of each year and size. To bad I can only ride one at a time! This is a beautiful bike.....yes yes I'm coveting it! :eek:

All this beautiful talk makes we want to keep it:)

Suspension is stock Sachs front and rear...suspension always worked ok for me, as always there is room for improvement , such as it seemed fairly stiff in the first part of the stroke, but I never thought it was enough to valve it..,I was more concerned on making the jetting easier with the head mod....

i had a 10 EC250 and it was BEAUTIFUL ,, i traded it in for our CR150 with the gasgas only have 16hours on it - WOW it wish i would of kept it. my son was missing out on $200 every weekend worth of contingency from husky is the only reason i traded....
that being said - the husky 150 does handle so better than the gasgas,,im just too lazy to race a 150 anymore

i had a 10 EC250 and it was BEAUTIFUL ,, i traded it in for our CR150 with the gasgas only have 16hours on it - WOW it wish i would of kept it. my son was missing out on $200 every weekend worth of contingency from husky is the only reason i traded....
that being said - the husky 150 does handle so better than the gasgas,,im just too lazy to race a 150 anymore

the gasgas is damn good looking (except for the headlight pre 11 lol)
i have a husky 300 2012 also that i ride. what it came down to was IMO gas gas handled better, gas gas was to small for me (6ft3) even with tall seat. I like the power of the husky better (more topend and over rev)so one had to go...If they would just get the weight of the new ones down to beta/ktm or husky levels......

Back