2011 EC 300 Air Filter

KsGman

Good morning fellas. I'm the proud owner of a new-to-me 2011 300 EC. Per usual, I'm trying to sort out the issues (mostly minor so far) I have now inherited ;)

The Twinair filter on the bike has a slice in it, and I'd like to replace it with another Twinair. I did find one on Parts Giant, but its going to take quite a while to get to me.

I noticed from doing a forum search that some of the older models are using Honda CR250 00-01 filters, but I didn't find any specific compatibility comments regarding the 11 300's.

Just thought I'd throw it out there and see what other are doing.

Thanks-
GW

Your local dealer likely has one in stock. I think MidAmericaPowersports would be closest to you. Otherwise the TwinAir part number is 158046 for the 2011 bikes.

You can confirm that here: https://www.twinair.com/applications-catalog.php?s=158046

Searching that part number brings up multiple listings all over the place including Amazon and Ebay.

Matto's would be able to get it for you as well..

Thanks fellas.
After my post, I continued to search and also found the TwinAir reference sheet. The part number was the key :)

2011 EC 300 Air Filter

I just checked the Twin Air page today, the 158046 part number is still good.I bought a spare so I could switch them out more quickly, this fits my 94 CR 250 too, the same filter. Here is the link to Twin Air. I don?t know why Twin Air page links to dominus from the look up model prompt but it does.:D

amfinder

Last edited:
Back