2011 ec200 six days

I've got a 2011 200 also with the AS1 round top carb and it also touches
I've got a 2005 300 engine with the AS1 carb and it also touches

Thats what I was thinking. Deeper bowl on the AS1. The clearance is pretty minimal on my 2010 250 with the AS2.

Does the JD jet kit work well with gas gas model bikes? or am i going to have to mess around with it a lot?

The blue needle should work really well with the AS1 in a 200/250. The needles are the same across the kits too so if you know anyone with a ktm/husaberg who is using a red needle, might even be able to pick one up cheap..

Well i can't compare it to the stock cage because when i bought the bike one of the reeds had a chip missing about the size of a thumb nail, which i discovered after the first ride. However i can tell you that the vforce cage will theoretically allow much more flow because it has 4 reeds instead of two. I'm assuming its like a four stroke having more valves.

As for the first ride with the 200 fully functioning with the vforce reeds, the motor is pretty awesome, it has excellent mid range. The only issues i would have are when going up a hill once the power started to come in, the rear tire would light up. I later figured out that i was running way too much air in the rear for mud but i only remembered to check once i was back from the ride.

So when you switched to the vForce 3 what intake manifold/ boot did you use during the conversion ? I am in the middle of switching mine and Not sure which way to go ?? :confused:

Back