2014 XC300-e just arrived!!

rosco

Gold Level Site Supporter
Just got in a 2014 XC300E. What a beautiful bike. I'll try to post some pics later. Still have a 2013 XC250-e on the floor that hasn't been serviced yet. I will set this thing up however you want it. Pm me for pricing.

Thank's Rosco Since you have one in front of you,do you think this new rear break lever will fit '12-'13 models??? get them pegs on .... lol

Ya the guy taking pictures was in a hurry. I was lucky to be able to just get the wheel and fender on it before he left let alone the footpegs and graphics.
It looks like the brake pedal could possibly swap but I will have to give it a try and let you know. The shrouds are a 2 piece just like the 13.

Brake pedal does bolt right up and seems to be in a good position on a 13 model. You would want to change out the return spring as well, it is a little shorter. I think the purple Reiger shock is bitchin looking, it really grabs your attention. I just hope it works as good as it looks.

That Sucks

I hate that bike......It makes me want to spend money I don't have!
They get better looking every year. So who's gonna buy it ???????
Thanks for the pics Rosco I bet that thing goes Quick

Stoby

The looks of the 14' will have to grow on me.... for now I dont care much for it. Purple shock and lame graphics?? But I bet its an awesome machine. JMO.
I still like the 2010 looks best, im a bit bias though. :)

Well??????

Has anyone ridden it yet ? Any observations difference in feel / weight
Stoby

The looks of the 14' will have to grow on me.... for now I dont care much for it. Purple shock and lame graphics?? But I bet its an awesome machine. JMO.

x2, i haven't seen that color of purple on anything since early 90's mountain bike parts, what were they thinking?

The graphics are outstanding in person, there are holographic GG all over it that the camera can't capture.

Back